All hearings are open to the public.
• Assembly Government Affairs receives overview of the Public Employee Benefits Program unfunded liability for benefit costs to retirees. Room 3143.
• Assembly Judiciary hears AB15, the Uniform Child Abduction Act; and AB18, expanding confidentiality provisions dealing with certain committees within the university system. Room 3138.
• Senate Commerce and Labor hears bills dealing with chiropractors. Room 2135.
• Senate Finance, Assembly Ways and Means joint hearing into budgets of the DMV and Public Safety. Room 2134.
• Senate Judiciary hears bills dealing with parolees and parole violations. Room 2149.
• Senate and Assembly floor sessions.
• Senate and Assembly Taxation committees joint meeting to hear overview from the Nevada Tax Commission and Department of Taxation. Room 4100.
• Senate Legislative Operations and Elections hears SB73, providing allowances for travel for legislators during the interim. Room 2144.
• Senate and Assembly joint Transportation meeting for overview of Department of Transportation. Assembly members are scheduled to tour the Galena Creek bridge project. Room 1214.
• Select Assembly Committee on Corrections, Parole and Probation receives overview presentations from the Supreme Court and Department of Corrections. Room 3161.
• Assembly Elections, Procedures and Ethics hears proposed constitutional amendments to change residency requirements for being able to vote in Nevada, and to set requirements for enacting property and sales tax exemptions. Room 3142.
– Source: Nevada Legislature Online (www.leg.state.nv.us). All rooms are in the Legislative Building, 401 S.
Carson St., Carson City, unless