All meetings are open to the public.
• Assembly Judiciary hears bills dealing with common interest communities and with provisions regulating court reporters. Room 3138.
• Senate Finance/Assembly Ways and Means joint subcommittee review of Mental Health and Developmental Services budgets. Room 3137.
• Senate Commerce and Labor hears bills changing the general tax on insurance premiums and revising laws regulating utilities that furnish water or provide sewage disposal services. Room 2135.
• Assembly Ways and Means/Senate Finance joint subcommittee reviews budgets of the Department of Administration. Room 2134.
• Senate Judiciary hears bills which require parental permission before the name of a child who is the victim of a sexual offense is given to the school’s administration and a bill to increase the maximum amount of damages that can be awarded in legal actions against a governmental entity or its employees. Room 2149.
• Senate and Assembly floor sessions.
• Assembly Transportation hears bills changing registration requirements for vehicles. Room. 3143.
• Senate Legislative Operations and Elections considers a request to order an interim study on guardianships of adults. Room 2144.
• Senate Committee on Transportation and Homeland Security hears a bill that would increase penalties for drag racing on public streets. Room 2149.
• Select Committee on Corrections, Parole and Probation hears bills dealing with parolees and prison good-time credits. Room 3161.
Source: Nevada Legislature. All rooms are in the Legislative Building, 401 S. Carson St., unless otherwise specified. For information on specific bills visit the Legislature online at http://www.leg.state.nv.us.