All meetings open to the public.
• Assembly Ways and Means reviews budgets of the Department of Cultural Affairs, including Museums and History, Cultural Affairs and the State Library. Room 3137.
• Senate Finance reviews budgets of Economic Development and Tourism. Room 2134.
• Assembly Judiciary hears AB125, which makes certain changes concerning awards of temporary maintenance and alimony. Room 3138.
• Assembly Government Affairs hears two bills: AB6 authorizes a board of county commissioners to enter into a contract to provide the residents of the county with discounts on prescription drugs; AB94 revises provisions relating to administrative procedure. Room 3143.
• Senate and Assembly floor sessions.
• Assembly Commerce and Labor hears AB103, which revises provisions regarding general rate applications filed by public utilities. Room 4100.
• Assembly Natural Resources, Agriculture and Mining hears AB67, which revises provisions governing the control of air pollution. Room 3161.
• Assembly Health and Human Services hears two bills: AB46 requires the Department of Health and Human Services to establish a program to increase public awareness of health-care information concerning the hospitals; AB168 makes various changes concerning expanding health insurance to make health insurance available to more residents. Room 3138.
• Senate Government Affairs hears four bills: SB123 makes various changes to provisions relating to public records; SB136 designates May as Archeological Awareness and Historic Preservation Month in Nevada; SB137 revises provisions relating to local governmental purchasing; SB140 revises provisions relating to the Program to Encourage and Facilitate Purchases by Agencies of Commodities and Services From Organizations. Room 2149.
• Senate Human Resources hears presentations on schools of public health, the University of Nevada, Las Vegas dental school, Touro University and the Southern Nevada College of Pharmacy. Room 2135.
• Senate Natural Resources hears three bills: SCR.3 expresses support for the Tahoe Science Consortium; SB47 revises certain provisions concerning the taxation of livestock and sheep; SB48 redesignates district brand inspectors as agricultural enforcement officers. Room 2144.
• Committee on Education hears report on interim committee studies and recommendations. Room 3142.
– Source: Nevada Legislature online (www. leg.state.nv.us). All rooms are in the Legislative Building, 401 S. Carson St., unless otherwise specified.