All meetings are open to the public.
• Assembly Ways and Means/Senate Finance joint subcommittee hears presentations on corrections, parole and probation reform from national consultants. Room 4100.
• Assembly Government Affairs hears three bills: SB81 requires state and local plans for emergency management to address the needs of persons with pets or service animals. SB101 Amends the Charter of the City of Sparks. SB196 revises provisions relating to the Department of Cultural Affairs. Room 3143.
• Assembly Ways and Means hears four bills: AB288 makes an appropriation to the Division of State Lands of the State Department of Conservation and Natural Resources for the preservation of historical buildings at Floyd Lamb State Park. AB449 makes an appropriation to Nevada Ballet Theatre, Inc., for expenses relating to a performing tour in northern and central Nevada. AB474 makes an appropriation to the State Public Works Board for construction of a nursing facility at Nevada State College. AB568 revises provisions governing the compensation of educational personnel. Room 3137.
• Senate Judiciary hears a report from national consultants on the department of corrections, parole and probation and hears AJR5 which Proposes to amend the Nevada Constitution to authorize the Legislature to provide for a statewide lottery for textbooks, computers and other educational media for classrooms. Room 2149.
• Senate Finance hears four bills: SB270 makes an appropriation to the Division of State Library and Archives of the Department of Cultural Affairs for the operation of bookmobiles in rural counties. SB344 makes an appropriation to the Lou Ruvo Brain Institute. SB431 makes an appropriation to support the Nevada Arts Council. SB440 makes an appropriation to the Challenger Learning Center of Northern Nevada. Room 2134.
• Senate and Assembly floor sessions.
• Senate Legislative Operations and Elections hears four bills: S.C.R. 10 directs the Legislative Commission to conduct an interim study concerning the powers delegated to local governments. S.C.R. 15 directs the Legislative Commission to conduct an interim study of the establishment of a state lottery if the 74th Session of the Nevada Legislature enacts a constitutional amendment authorizing a state lottery. S.C.R. 17 urges the Governor to name the new Department of Motor Vehicles building in North Las Vegas after former Speaker of the Assembly Paul W. May, Jr. AB505 changes the period for the filing of declarations, acceptances and certificates of candidacy for certain judicial offices. Rom 2144.
• Senate Transportation and Homeland Security hears three bills: AB5 revises provisions relating to the registration of certain heavier motor vehicles. AB239 requires a vehicle dealer to notify the buyer of a vehicle service contract if the provider of the vehicle service contract ceases doing business in this State. AB264 revises provisions relating to certain special license plates. Room 2149.
• Assembly Select Committee on Corrections, Parole and Probation hears presentation by national consultants on corrections, parole and probation. Room 3161.
– Source: Nevada Legislature Online (www.leg.state.nv.us). All rooms are in the Legislative Building, 401 S. Carson St., Carson City, unless otherwise specified.