• Assembly Judiciary hears two bills: SB70 enacts the Uniform Prudent Management of Institutional Funds Act. SB177 Enacts the Uniform Foreign-Country Money Judgments Recognition Act. Room 3138.
• Assembly Ways and Means/Senate Finance joint subcommittee meets to close budgets of the Department of Administration. Room 3137.
• Senate Finance/Assembly Ways and Means joint subcommittee meets to close budgets of the DMV and Public Safety. Room 2134.
• Assembly Government Affairs hears SB140, which revises provisions relating to the Program to Encourage and Facilitate Purchases by Agencies of Commodities and Services From Organizations. Room 3143.
• Senate Judiciary meets to hear three bills: AB20 revises the provisions pertaining to travel costs that jurors are entitled to receive. AB90 creates the crime of paternity fraud. AB117 revises provisions relating to the exclusion of certain persons from divorce proceedings. Room 2149.
• Assembly floor session.
Upon adjournment of Assembly floor session
• Assembly Commerce and Labor hears two bills: SB20 revises provisions governing claims against subsequent injury accounts. SB69 revises provisions related to real estate brokers, salesmen and qualified intermediaries. Room 4100.
• NOTE: No afternoon meetings of legislative committees are scheduled Friday.