All meetings are open to the public.
• Senate Finance holds work session on measures previously considered and closes budgets. Room 2134.
• Assembly Ways and Means hears three bills: AB625 makes certain changes concerning court programs. SB250 makes an appropriation to the Adjutant General of the Office of the Military for the purchase of vehicles and equipment. SB572 extends the reversion date of a transfer of room-tax proceeds required by the previous legislative session for the restoration and preservation of the exterior of the Lear Theater. And closes budgets. Room 3137.
• Senate Judiciary holds work session on two bills: AB510 makes various changes concerning credits earned by offenders and the incarceration and supervision of offenders. AB579 makes certain changes to provisions relating to sex offenders and certain offenders convicted of a crime against a child. Room 2149.
• Assembly Judiciary holds work session on measures previously considered. Room 3138.
• Senate Government Affairs hears AB615 which makes various changes concerning local financial administration. Room 2149.
• Assembly Natural Resources, Agriculture and Mining hears SB422 which requires the creation of a registry and inventory of greenhouse gases emitted in Nevada. Room 3161.
• Assembly Education holds work session on measures previously considered. Room 3142.
Other committees may meet at the call of the chair. Source: Nevada Legislature Online (www.leg.state.nv.us). All rooms are in the Legislative Building, 401 S. Carson St., Carson City, unless otherwise specified.