1 arrested on DUI count in saturation patrol; 24 cited
November 21, 2013
The Carson City Sheriff's Office conducted a compliance checkpoint and saturation patrol Sunday night at Stewart and Spear streets.
One person was arrested on suspicion of DUI, 24 people were cited for traffic violations and one vehicle was towed, according to a news release from Sgt. Scott McDaniel.
Trending In: Local
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit
- Carson City Aquatic Facility reopening on Tuesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’