22 citations issued during Carson City Sheriff’s Office saturation patrol
December 21, 2013
Twenty-two traffic citations were issued Friday night during the Carson City Sheriff's Office saturation patrol on Carson, Fifth and William streets along with Saliman Road.
The office towed one vehicle because the driver had a revoked license.
"Many drivers contacted during the saturation patrol stated that they knew about it due to media releases and chose not to drink and drive," said Sgt. Scott McDaniel. "The purpose of these events is to help keep our roadways safe from impaired and unsafe drivers."
Trending In: Local
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit
- Carson City Aquatic Facility reopening on Tuesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’