A4 cal 12/09
– Carson City School Board trustees meet 7 p.m. in the Sierra Room of the Carson City Community Center, 851 William St.
– Western Nevada Development District’s 20-year anniversary dinner meeting, 5 p.m. at the Governor’s Mansion, Nevada Room, 606 Mountain St. Speakers are Rick Tremblay, economic development representative; and Robin Williamson, Western Nevada Community College vice-president. Call 883-7333.
– Carson Tennis Club’s annual Christmas party and meeting, 6:30 p.m. at Station Grill and Rotisserie, 1105 S. Carson St. Dinner $25; reservations and information 882-7041 or 841-5458.
– Carson City School District Board of Trustees meeting, 7 p.m. at the Carson City Community Center Sierra Room.
– “A Jazzy Christmas,” 8-10 p.m. at Comma Coffee, 312 S. Carson St., featuring the Mile High Jazz Band. Admission at the door $5, free ages 18-younger. Swing-dance lessons from 6-7:30 p.m. Call 883-2662.
– NARFE’s annual Christmas potluck party, 2-4 p.m. at the Douglas County Library public meeting room. Bring hot/cold dish, salad or dessert to share. Call 265-3493.
– Stevie and the Stingrays performs through Sunday at the Carson Nugget Show Lounge; 7 p.m. to 1 a.m. Tuesday-Thursday and Sunday, 8 p.m.-2 a.m. Friday-Saturday. Call 882-1626.
– Chazz performs through Sunday at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden. Call 782-9711.