A4 cal 3-21
– “The World of Carl Sandburg,” presented by the Alliance Repertory Theatre at the Brewery Arts Center, 2 p.m. Tickets $15 general, $12 students/seniors, 15-younger are free. Call 883-1976.
– Children’s Museum of Northern Nevada doll and teddy bear sale, 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., 813 N. Carson St. Call 884-2226.
– MX West Spring Series of motocross racing, 1 p.m. at Champion Motor Speedway, hosted by Nevada Motocross Development. Call Ty Erquiaga at 240-2851.
– Knights of Columbus St. Patrick’s Day dinner at the Pinon Plaza. Cocktails at 6, dinner at 7 p.m., corned beef and cabbage buffet. Cost $15 per person; raffle and auction after dinner. Reservations by March 15; call Jerry Kerfeld at 882-9095.
– Young at Heart bingo afternoon, doors open at noon at Douglas County Senior Center, 2300 Meadow Lane, Gardnerville. Early games at 1 p.m.; must be 21 years of age to play. Snacks available. Call 267-4897.
– An evening with Keller Williams, 9 p.m. at Caesars Showroom. Tickets $20; all ages welcome. Call (800) 648-3353.
– Northern Nevada Muslim Conference, “Islam’s Role in American Society.” Site information, reservations, call 351-1857 or visit http://www.nnvmuslims.org