A4-cal 3/8 pd
– Carson City Convention and Visitors’ Bureau board meeting, 5:30 p.m. at the CCCVB conference room. Call 687-7410.
– Free seminar on “Taking Care of Your Immune System,” 6-8 p.m. at Carson Valley Chamber of Commerce, 1513 Highway 395, Gardnerville. Guest speaker is Wesley Kikuchi, CHA, on clinical and nutritional information. Call 265-0427.
– Carson-Tahoe Hospital Auxiliary luncheon meeting, 11 a.m. at the Pinon Plaza. Guest speaker is Julie Maxwell of Carson-Tahoe Hospital Behavioral Health Services. Cost for lunch is $15. Call Sandy at 882-0254.
– Nevada Artists Association meets at 1 p.m. at the Brewery Arts Center Gallery, 449 W. King St. Demonstration by Jan Rollenhagen on the art of painting with pastel sticks on sandpaper. Call 883-6016.
– Lyon County Democratic Central Committee meeting, 6:30 p.m. at Stagecoach General Improvement District, at Apache and Navajo streets. Call 246-0878.
– The Carson City School Board meets at 4:30 p.m. in the Sierra Room of the Carson City Community Center, 851 E. William St.
– The Act performs through Sunday at the Carson Nugget Show Lounge; 7 p.m. to 1 a.m. Tuesday-Thursday and Sunday, 8 p.m.-2 a.m. Friday-Saturday. Call 882-1626.
– Jimmy Buffett tribute band Garratt Wilkin and The Parrotheads performs through Sunday at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 7, 8:30 and 10 p.m. Friday-Saturday, 8, 9:30 and 11 p.m. Call 782-9711.