A4 crimes 2/1/04
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty:
– A 49-year-old Carson City machinist was arrested at 9:19 p.m. Saturday in the 3200 block of Imperial Way on a misdemeanor warrant out of Carson for failure to complete DUI school and community service. A cash-only bail was set at $1,000.
– Steve Michael “Romeo” Kinford, a 25-year-old Carson City produce clerk, was arrested at 10:52 p.m. Saturday in the 3400 block of Imperial Way on suspicion of felony sex offender failure to register. Bail was set at $5,000.
– Toby Stephen Marquez, a 32-year-old Carson City landscaper, was arrested at 4:43 p.m. Saturday in the 700 block of Broadleaf Lane on suspicion of gross misdemeanor elder abuse, domestic battery, resisting arrest and battery on a police officer. Bail was set at $8,347.
– A 42-year-old male transient of unknown employment was arrested at 4:07 p.m. Wednesday in the 900 block of East Musser Street and placed in civil protective custody until sober. No bail was set.
– A 37-year-old Carson City painter was arrested at 11:42 a.m. Saturday in the 1200 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct and placed in civil protective custody until sober. Bail was set at $237.