The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– Carol Bindley, 45, of Carson City, was arrested at 7:53 a.m. Friday in the 700 block Travis Drive on suspicion of felony grand larceny, misdemeanor drunken driving and failure to appear.
Deputies responded to the following reports:
– A woman reported someone slashed her tires in the 2000 block of Menlo Drive at 11 p.m. Thursday.
– A report of a residential burglary at 1:11 p.m. in the 400 block of West WInnie Lane in which a rifle was among the items stolen.
– A report at 9:56 a.m. Friday of a vehicle burglary in which the suspect possibly left his hat on the vehicle.
– A vehicle burglary report at 9:09 a.m. Friday in the 700 block of Hot Springs Road.