A4 crimes 3/7/04 pd
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– A 20-year-old Carson City board tech. supervisor was arrested at 12:55 a.m. Sunday on the corner of South Roop Street and Evalyn Drive on a misdemeanor warrant out of Reno for failure to appear in court on a traffic violation. Bail was set at $925.
– Elijah DeLuna, a 22-year-old Carson City laborer, was arrested at 4:47 a.m. Sunday at Centennial Park on suspicion of felony probation violation. He was placed on a no-bail hold.
– A 28-year-old Carson City construction worker was arrested at 2:19 a.m. Sunday at the Scolari’s store on Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to maintain a single lane and first-offense driving under the influence. Bail was set at $1,239.
– A 44-year-old Carson City construction worker was arrested at 10:08 p.m. Saturday at the Carson City Jail in the 800 block of East Musser Street on a misdemeanor warrant out of Carson. Bail was set at $1,000.
– David Gaylon Hamilton, an 18-year-old unemployed Carson City man, was arrested at 10:28 p.m. Saturday on the corner of North Carson and Adaline streets on suspicion of felony assault with a deadly weapon and misdemeanor minor in possession of alcohol. Bail was set at $20,000.
– A 45-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 3:28 p.m. Saturday on the corner of Pratt Avenue and Telegraph Street on suspicion of misdemeanor second-offense driving under the influence. Bail was set at $2,500.
– A 26-year-old Carson City man of unknown employment was arrested at 7:50 p.m. Saturday in the 100 block of Corbett Street on a misdemeanor warrant out of Dayton for battery and on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $4,132.
– A 46-year-old unemployed Carson City transient was arrested at 5:17 p.m. Saturday in the 2200 block of South Curry Street on suspicion of misdemeanor making threats. Bail was set at $632.
– Miguel “Michael” Angel Poveda, a 39-year-old unemployed Mound House man, was arrested at 9:01 a.m. Saturday at the Albertsons store on Highway 50 East on suspicion of felony possession of stolen property and misdemeanor fictitious registration. Bail was set at $25,000.
– A 48-year-old Carson City carpenter was arrested at 10:31 a.m. Saturday in the 2100 block of Southridge Court on a misdemeanor warrant for failure to appear in court. A cash-only bail was set at $2,000.