A4 SUN 12/14 calendar
– Victorian Home Christmas Tour, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Includes 12 locations starting with Hank Monk at the St. Charles Hotel; 1 p.m. celebration of the 100-year anniversary of the renovated Brougher-Bath home. Tickets $15 adults; $12 seniors (65+), students 13-18, $5 children 5-12. Hosted by the Carson City Historical Society. Call Dorothy Dolan at 882-1805.
– Santa Train Steam Train rides and Nevada State Railroad Museum open house at the Nevada State Railroad Museum, 2180 S. Carson St., 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Call 687-6953.
– Walton’s Chapel of the Valley annual Remembrance Service and Candle Lighting, 6 p.m. at 1281 N. Roop St. Open to the public. Call 882-4965.
– Virginia City Christmas Bazaar, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Storey County Senior Center. Features crafts, baked goods and more. Call 847-0957.
– Northern Nevada Chapter of The Compassionate Friends annual Candle Lighting in memory of the death of a child, 6 p.m. at the Brewery Arts Center, 449 W. King St. Call Kathy Schultz at 883-3132.
– Carson City Symphony Holiday concert, 4 p.m. at the Carson City Community Center. Call 883-4154.
– High Sierra Chapter of the M.I. Hummel Collector’s Club meets at 1 p.m. at the home of John and Eileen Brooks, 1611 Ohua St., Minden. All collectors welcome to attend; bring a gift to exchange as well as a finger food item to share. Call 882-6368 or 782-9148.
– Organizational meeting of local car and motorcycle clubs at 5 p.m. at Sharkey’s Casino Rib Room, in assistance of Gardnerville’s 125th birthday celebration. Includes Silver Knights, Blue Knights, Wandering Wheels, High Rollers, Carson-Tahoe Hog Chapter, Christian Motorcycle Association, Valley Cruisers, S Curve Magazine, Carson City Harley-Davidson and Sharkey’s. Call 265-6998.