Applebee’s, Bella Fiore score 100 points in Carson City health inspections
Carson City Health Department’s food-service inspections for June 6. All scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations:
• Applebee’s, Bar and Lounge, 3300 S. Carson St., scored 100 points.
• Applebee’s, Restaurant, 3300 S. Carson St., 100 points.
• Bella Fiore Wines, 224 S. Carson St., 100 points.
• Bistro At Bryan, 901 S. Stewart St., 99 points. Floors were dusty under the large counters in the facility.
• Capitol Shell, 1462 S. Carson St., 98 points. Upon re-inspection of the salad and sandwich reach-in from an inspection on May 14, the unit was noted holding an ambient temperature of 45 degrees.
• Carson City Recreation, Upper Snack Bar, 5400 Heritage Way, scored 100 points.
• Casino Fandango, Bakery, 3800 S. Carson St., scored 100 points.
• Casino Fandango, Butcher Shop, 3800 S. Carson St., scored 100 points.
• Casino Fandango, Main Kitchen, 3800 S. Carson St., scored 100 points.
• Casino Fandango, Palm Court Grill, 3800 S. Carson St., scored 99 points. Utensil containers used to store customer silverware, and steak knives need cleaning inside to remove food debris buildup.
• Carson Stadium Cinemas, 2571 N. Carson St., scored 99 points. There are no test strips for testing the proper concentration of Quat sanitizer used in the three-compartment sink. The staff is mixing the sanitizer improperly.