Big game tag application opens Monday
March 14, 2013
The Nevada Department of Wildlife will begin processing big game tag applications Monday. To assist with the application procedure, a tag workshop will be from 6 to 9 p.m. March 27 at the Verdi Wildlife Education Center, 270 Bridge St. in Reno.
Applications must be received by 5 p.m. April 15 if sent by mail or by 11 p.m. April 15 if submitted online at http://www.huntnevada.com.
Applications are available at NDOW offices and at http://www.ndow.org.
Irish dancing is Saturday at Children's Museum
The Miriam Blanchette School of Irish Dance will perform from 1:30 p.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at the Children's Museum of Northern Nevada, 813 N. Carson St.
Recommended Stories For You
Admission is $3 for children, $5 for adults, $4 for seniors and free for members.
For more information, call 775-884-2226 or go to http://www.reeljig.net.
Trending In: Local
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson City Rifle and Pistol Range to be open Sundays only