Boys, Girls Clubs to host free series on parenting
November 15, 2018
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Western Nevada is hosting a series of free parenting workshops beginning Saturday, Nov. 17, at its Carson City campus, 1870 Russell Way. The classes are free, and lunch and childcare are provided on site.
The classes, taught by Jill Packman, PhD, MFT, are designed to provide parents with tools and hands-on exercises to help build stronger, more positive relationships with their children.
The following sessions will be offered: Conflict Resolution, Saturday, Nov. 17, 9 a.m. – noon; Supporting Your Kids Through Peer Relationships, Saturday, Dec. 1, 9 a.m. – noon; Navigating Through the Difficult Conversations
Saturday, Dec. 15, 9 a.m. – noon.
Reservations are requested. Call (775) 882-8820 or email email@example.com.
Trending In: Local
- TMZ: Tom Cruise in South Lake Tahoe to film scenes for ‘Top Gun’ sequel
- One of Nevada’s little surprises: Fly Geyser
- $150,000 bail for suspicion of lewdness with a child, CCSO says
- Doctor wins CNN Hero of the Year; Carson City’s Phillips honored
- Adam Laxalt praises Attorney General staff, mum on his future