– Clear Creek Bowmen Annual Turkey Shoot, 7:30 a.m. registration, 9 a.m. shooting at Centennial Park Archery Range. Prizes awarded using flight system; entry cost $12 individual, other. Concessions available; call Jim or Carol Davis at 883-0389.
– Steam Train rides at the Nevada State Railroad Museum, 2180 S. Carson St., noon to 4 p.m. Call 687-6953.
– Community Bingo at the Douglas County Senior Center, 2300 Meadow Lane, Gardnerville. Doors open at noon, early games at 1 p.m. Concessions available; must be 21 to play. Call 267-4897.
– Reno Philharmonic Orchestra’s Master Classics 2, 4 p.m. at the Pioneer Center for the Performing Arts, Reno. Tickets $19-$43; call 686-6600.
– 29th annual Harvest Auction, 10 a.m. at Smith Valley Community Hall, Wellington. Features craft boutique, junque boutique, country kitchen, snack bar, silent auction, raffle. Call (775) 465-2353 or (775) 465-2304.
– Band on the Run performs at the Carson Nugget Show Lounge; 7 p.m. to 1 a.m. Tuesday-Thursday and Sunday, 8 p.m.-2 a.m. Friday-Saturday. Call 882-1626.
– Louie Fontaine performs at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden. Call 782-9711.