– Carson High School ninth annual Holiday Craft Fair, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Santa visits each day from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Admission $1 plus a canned food donation; children/students free. Features more than 100 crafters. Call 883-2062 or 883-6645.
– Western Nevada Musical Theater Company presents “Hello Dolly,” 7:30 p.m. Friday-Saturday, 2 p.m. Sunday matinee. Call 445-4249.
– “A Midsummer Night’s Dream,” 8 p.m. at the Brewery Arts Center, 449 W. King St. by Proscenium Players Inc. Call 883-1976.
– 12th annual All You Can Eat Spaghetti Feed, 5-8 p.m. at Dayton Elementary School, sponsored by Dayton Township Kiwanis Club. Cost $6 adults, $3 children 4-10. Also prizes, silent auction. Call 629-0301.
– Second annual Do-Mor for Dayton Wine Tasting Festival, 7-11 p.m. at Odeon Hall and Mia’s Swiss Restaurant, 65 Pike St., Dayton. Call 246-8080.
– The Act performs at the Carson Nugget Show Lounge; 7 p.m. to 1 a.m. Tuesday-Thursday and Sunday, 8 p.m.-2 a.m. Friday-Saturday. Call 882-1626.
– Prime Time performs at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden. Call 782-9711.
– The Hildees perform at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden. Call 782-9711.
– Johnny Slick and The Cheaters perform at 9 p.m. at Joe Bob’s Hot Springs Roadhouse, 1510 Hot Springs Road. No cover; call 883-7799.
– “China Grove – A Tribute to the Doobie Brothers” perform at 8 p.m. each day at the Carson Valley Inn Shannon Ballroom. Tickets $15 per person; call 783-7708.
– National Donor Sabbath. Spreading the word about needs for organ, tissue and blood donors. For information and to sign up, call Boy Scouts of America at 787-1111.
– “Wish Upon a Star” Holiday Faire, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at First United Methodist Church, 412 W. Musser St. Soup lunch available from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Call 882-1436.
– Capitol Rebekah Lodge No. 14, I.O.O.F., craft faire, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at 920 E. Corbett St. Call 849-0372 or 882-4721.
– Bingo at Corpus Christi Catholic Church, 5335 Snyder Ave., hosted by the Saint Benedict Society. Doors open at 11:30 a.m., bingo at 12:15; must be 21 years of age to play. Plus concessions and 50/50 drawing. Call 882-1967.
– “One-Stop Holiday Gift Shopping,” 11:30 a.m. -3:30 p.m. at the Children’s Museum of Northern Nevada, 813 N. Carson St. Portion of proceeds benefit Children’s Museum and breast cancer research. Call 841-5579.
– Jay Leno entertains at Caesars Circus Maximus showroom, tickets are $50 and $65, call (775) 586-2044.
– National Association of Women Writers meet at 1 p.m. at Comma Coffee on South Carson St. Call Liz Moore at 720-7455
– Sock Hop featuring music from the ’50s, 6 p.m. to midnight at St. Gall Catholic Church Activity Center, 1343 Centerville Lane, Gardnerville. Sponsored by Council 12845 of the Knights of Columbus. Tickets $10 per person in advance or at the door. Call 782-2852.
– Saylavee performs at 9 p.m. at Decades Bar; no cover. Call 883-8889.
– Carson Valley Desert Brushes 2003 Holiday Gift Show, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Aspen Park Clubhouse, 1350 Centerville Lane, Gardnerville. Call 782-0593.
– Children’s Book Swap, 2 p.m. at the Douglas County Public Library. Bring old books to trade. Call 782-9841.
– “An Intimate Evening with Toni Tennille,” a benefit concert for the Reno Chamber Orchestra, 8 p.m. at Nightingale Concert Hall on UNR campus; special appearance by Daryl Dragon (The Captain). Tickets $60, $85. Call 348-9413.
– Biggest Little Cat Show in Reno at the Reno Livestock Events Center. Annual show features all-breed household pets; youth education about cat care, Nevada Humane Society mobile adoption van and vendors. Call 329-7451 or 348-8364.