Calendar of Events
December 15, 2002
— Capital Christian Center Christmas Choir presents a drama and musical, “City of Light.” Open to the public. Call 883-3355.
— Roberts House Christmas Tea, noon at 1207 N. Carson St. Cost $18 per person; seating is limited. Call 887-8865.
— Golden Bough’s Celtic Christmas performed at 7 p.m. at the Brewery Arts Center Performance Hall, 511 W. King St. Call 883-1976.
— Holiday Treat concert presented by the Carson City Symphony with the Carson Chamber Singers at the Carson City Community Center, 851 E. William St. Call 883-2219.
— Young at Heart bingo at the Douglas County Senior Center, 2300 Meadow Lane, Gardnerville. Doors open at noon, early games at 1 p.m.; refreshments available. Call 266-4722.
Recommended Stories For You
— Steam Up for Santa Train at the Nevada State Railroad Museum, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Free. The interpretive center will also be open and free to visitors. Call 687-6953.
— Peter Pan is presented at 1 and 3 p.m. at the Reno Hilton Showroom by the Tahoe Players and Reno Repertoire Co. Tickets $15 adults, $8 children. Call 789-2285.
Trending In: Local
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand