Calendar of events
April 1, 2003
— St. Teresa of Avila community blood drive, 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., with United Blood Services, 3000 Lompa Lane. Appointments requested, call 882-1968.
— Carson City Chapter of Retired Public Employees of Nevada meets at 2 p.m. at the Carson City Senior Citizens Center, 911 Beverly Dr. Call 882-5899.
— Carson City Area Chamber of Commerce Breakfast Club meets 7:30-8:30 a.m. at Imperial Capital Bank, 111 W. Tenth St. Ste. Cost is $5 members and $7 nonmembers. Call 882-1565.
— Blues Groove performs through Sunday at the Carson Nugget Show Lounge; 7 p.m. to 1 a.m. today-Thursday and Sunday, 8 p.m.-2 a.m. Friday-Saturday. Call 882-1626.
— Turquoise performs through Sunday at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden. Call 782-9711.
Recommended Stories For You
— Tommy Bell performs through Sunday at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge. Call 782-9711.
Trending In: Local
- Chicago-flavor restaurant coming to Carson City
- Cardoza pleads guilty to second-degree murder in 2013 Carson City case
- NV Energy CEO criticizes Energy Choice amendment
- 2018 Primary Election guide: Justice of the Supreme Court, Seat C
- Arrest for using cell phone while driving, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office