Calendar of events
– Flu shots at the Minden Medical Center, 925 Ironwood Dr., 8 a.m. to noon, $10. Call 886-7402.
– Carson City supervisors meet 8:30 a.m. at the Carson City Community Center, 851 E. William St.
– Lyon County commissioners meet 9 a.m. in the conference room of the Lyon County Utilities Office 34 Lakes Blvd. in Dayton
– Douglas County commissioners meet 1:30 p.m. at the Douglas County Administration Building, 175 Highway 50 E., in Stateline.
– NARFE fourth annual Health Fair, 9:30 a.m. to noon at the Nevada National Guard, Military Drill Hall, 2460 Fairview Drive. Open to all NARFE members and federal employees. Call 265-3493.
– Carson City Roadrunners RV Club meets at 12:45 p.m. at Grandma Hattie’s Restaurant. Call 265-3828 or 883-0172.
– Daughters of Norway Queen Maud Lodge No. 42 meets at 6:30 p.m. in the recreation room at Comstock Mobile Village, 2601 E. College Parkway. Scheduled are nomination and election of officers and lefse-making demonstration and tasting. Call 882-1681 or 885-0386.
– Gold Hill Theater Troupe After Dinner Theater, 8 p.m. in The Great Room, features “The Christmas Treasure.” Cost $18.50; dinner 5-7 p.m. Call 847-0111.
– The Hildees perform at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden. Call 782-9711.
– “Dirty Work at the Crossroads, or, Tempted Tried and True,” presented by Virginia City Theater Muckers at 7 p.m. each night at Piper’s Opera House, Virginia City. Tickets, information: 847-0433.