Calendar of events
Calendar of Events
– “Christmas in the Capital,” a Victorian Christmas includes tree-decorating contest at the Legislative Plaza, storefront-decorating contest, commemorative 2003 Victorian Christmas poster. sponsored by the Downtown Redevelopment Authority. Call 883-1494 or visit http://www.Christmasincapital@nvbell.net
– Sierra Nevada Human Resource Association holiday luncheon, 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. at the Station Grill and Rotisserie, 1105 S. Carson St. Program presented by Alice Heiman of ARH Consulting; lunch free for members, $20 nonmembers. Call 684-0111 or e-mail email@example.com.
– Capital Community Band performs a holiday concert at 7 p.m. at the Carson City Community Center. Call 883-2219.
– Gold Hill Theater Troupe After Dinner Theater, 8 p.m. in The Great Room, features “The Christmas Treasure.” Cost $18.50; dinner 5-7 p.m. Call 847-0111.
– The Robeys play at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden. Call 782-9711.
– Stevie and the Stingrays perform at the Carson Nugget Show Lounge; 7 p.m. to 1 a.m. Call 882-1626.
– Chazz appears at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden. Call 782-9711.