Calendar of events
– “An International Legacy: Selections from Carnegie Museum of Art” continues at the Nevada Museum of Art, 160 W. Liberty St. in Reno. Admission $7 adults, $5 seniors and students, $1 children 6-12, free under 5. Hours 11-6 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday with extended hours on Thursday to 8 p.m. Exhibit runs through April 4. Call 329-3333.
– Northern Nevada Development Association 2004 kickoff membership breakfast meeting, 7:30 a.m. at the Pinon Plaza. Guest speaker Ron Weisinger, NNDA executive director. Cost $15 members; $20 nonmembers; call 883-4413, 883-0494 or 230-5974 or go to http://www.nnda.org for information.
– Carson City AARP chapter 723 meets at 1:30 p.m. at the Carson City Senior Citizens Center, 911 Beverly Dr., in the library. Glen Martin will speak on “Avoiding the Couch and Easy Chair in the Home.” Call Richard at 267-1715.
– Lyon County Horseman’s Association meeting, 7 p.m. at MacAtee Building in Silver Springs. Call Margy Hamilton at 629-0807 or Tom Wilhoyt at 629-0356.
– Joey Carmon performs through Sunday at the Carson Nugget Show Lounge; 7 p.m. to 1 a.m. Call 882-1626.
– Steppen Stonz performs through Sunday at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden. Call 782-9711.