Calendar of events
• Easter Egg Hunt at 11 a.m. at Lampe Park, Gardnerville., for two age groups: 3-younger and 4-5. Sponsored by Douglas County Parks and Recreation Department and Sierra Nevada 20/30 Club. Call 782-9828.
• Carson City Natives and Newcomers Club annual meeting, 11:30 a.m. at Comstock Mobile Village clubhouse on Graves Lane. Potluck, silent auction, election of officers and honoring of members on agenda.
• Carson City-Carson Valley Chapter of the Military Offices Association of America dinner meeting, 6 p.m. at the Piñon Plaza. Guest speaker is Su Konkol of Daughters of the American Revolution. Reservations, information, call Walt at 782-2184 or William at 885-9528.
• Free drip-irrigation workshop, 5:30-6:30 p.m. at Dayton State Park. Call 687-5678.
• Lyon County Democratic Central Committee meets at 6:30 p.m. at Silver Springs Elementary School. Call 246-0878.
• Sixtiesmania performs at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden. Call 782-9711.
• The Gold Hill Theater Troupe presents “The Unexpected Guest,” 8 p.m. at the Gold Hill Hotel. Call 847-0111.
• Art exhibit by Larry Williamson, “Images of the Great Basin: Dogs, Rabbits & Other Desert Images,” Nevada Arts Council, 716 N. Carson St. Call 687-6680.