Calendar of events
– Alzheimer’s Association education meeting, 1 p.m. at the Carson City Senior Citizens Center, 911 Beverly Drive. “Working with your Doctor” is the topic. Respite care is available. Call 883-0703.
– Carson City Area Chamber of Commerce Business After Hours Mixer, 5-7 p.m. at Active Chiropractic and Wellness Center, 120 E. John St. Call 882-1565.
– Carson High School Choir Spring Concert, 7:30 p.m. at the Carson City Community Center, 851 E. William St. Free admission, call 283-1600.
– Gold Hill Theater Troupe presents “The Killing of Mily,” 8 p.m. at the Gold Hill Hotel. Call 847-0111.
– “Comedy Tribute to Administrative Professionals” Minden Rotary luncheon at the Carson Valley Inn Shannon Ballroom. Jackie Kashian featured entertainer. Tickets $25 per person; call John Hamer at 782-2240, ext. 216.
– “Year of the Basket” exhibit opens at the Carson Valley Museum and Cultural Center, 4-7 p.m. Emphasis on American Indian basket makers. Call 782-2555.
– Jeaneane Marie performs at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden. Call 782-9711.