Car drives through front of store; three injured
November 23, 2012
A sport utility vehicle drove into the Tuesday Morning store, 3921 South Carson St., at 11:30 a.m. Friday morning. At least three people were injured, according to the Carson City Sheriff’s Office.
Drugs and alcohol are not believed to be a factor in the accident.
It is unclear if the store will reopen today. The investigation is continuing.
Trending In: Local
- Seaside, California, man dies while skiing at Lake Tahoe
- Bill would eliminate death penalty in Nevada
- Public Utilities Commission: Nevada doesn’t get advance notice of plutonium shipments
- Revamped Carson City theater holds 2 opening nights
- Apple finishes Reno warehouse, announces Northern Nevada expansion