Carson and Lyon Crime Blotters
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 39-year-old printer from Carson City was arrested at 9:59 p.m. Sunday in the 400 block of East William Street on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and speeding. Bail was set at $1,214.
• An 18-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 4:58 a.m. Monday in the 400 block of Saliman Road on suspicion of misdemeanor alternative sentencing violation, minor consuming alcohol and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Bail was set at $3,869.
• A 54-year-old retired woman from Carson City was arrested at 7:52 p.m. Sunday at Fifth Street and Warm Spring Road on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• Robert Atkins, 27, of Carson City, was arrested at 11:45 p.m. Sunday at Clearview Drive and Carson Street on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine, misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia and driving without insurance. Bail was set at $2,500.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• Misdemeanor arrest on Columbine Court in Fernley at 5:54 a.m.
• Misdemeanor shoplifting arrest at Walmart in Fernley at 1:37 p.m.
• Residential burglary report on E Street in Fernley at 3:57 p.m.
• A tree fire on Dayton Hill was extinguished at 7:50 p.m.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call (775) 322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is (775) 283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.