Carson City and Lyon County Sheriffs’ Log
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Jeremy Michael Pollack, 23, unemployed of Sparks, was arrested at 7 p.m. Saturday in the 4600 block of Snyder Avenue on suspicion of felony possession of heroin, a misdemeanor warrant for contempt of court, misdemeanor failure to yield to an emergency vehicle, possession of drug paraphernalia, no proof of insurance and possession of marijuana. Bail was set at $5,794.
• A 26-year-old machine operator from Dayton was arrested at 2:21 a.m. Saturday in the 1000 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor second-offense drunken driving, driving on suspended or revoked registration and a tail lamp violation. Bail was set at $2,806.
• Ted Edward Kalata, 44, of Carson City, was arrested at 11:54 p.m. Friday in the 1000 block of Sonoma Street on suspicion of gross misdemeanor battery on a peace officer, misdemeanor obstructing an officer and domestic violence. Bail was set at $6,309.
• A 49-year-old homeless man was arrested at 12:01 a.m. Saturday in the 2200 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct and probation violation. Bail was set at $3,237.
• A 35-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 9:29 p.m. Saturday in the 2100 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 44-year-old Carson City restaurant worker was arrested at 11:25 p.m. Friday in the 1800 block of Marian Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, failure to give info upon an accident and no proof of insurance. Bail was set at $2,496.
• Timothie James Dean-Simpson, 22, a retail clerk from Carson City, was arrested at 10:54 p.m. Monday in the 200 block of East Long Street on suspicion of felony vehicle burglary. He was allegedly found sleeping in a vehicle that he’d broken into. Bail was set at $25,000.
• A 71-year-old homeless woman was arrested at 3:41 p.m. Friday inside Safeway where she tried to sleep in the bathroom. She was arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct and trespassing. According to the arrest report her blood-alcohol content was .295. Bail was set at $440.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Monday:
• Commercial burglary report on Main Street in Fernley at 12:17 a.m.
• Single-vehicle rollover on Highway 95 Alternate at 5:43 p.m.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775- 283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.