Carson City and Lyon County sheriffs’ log
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Candace Clark, 26, of Carson City, was arrested at 5:12 a.m. Tuesday on Medical Parkway on suspicion of felony third-offense domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,000.
• Augustine Charles Mangione, 20, unemployed of Carson City, was arrested at 3:02 p.m. Monday in the
900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony burglary. Bail was set at $25,000.
• Cody Shane Anderson, 41, a tile setter from Carson City, was arrested at 10:15 a.m. Sunday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony probation violation. No bail was set.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Tuesday
• Coroner call on Highland Street at 3:25 p.m.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Arrest on West Newlands Drive in Fernley at 2:32 a.m.
• Report at 6:26 a.m. of a 3-moth-old Mason Valley baby not breathing.
• A Dayton mother reported at 12:21 p.m. her son’s cell phone was stolen from his backpack while at Dayton High School.