Carson City author to have book signing Saturday
April 5, 2018
A Carson City local will be sharing his work with the community in a book signing of his newest novel Saturday.
Michael Hartman recently announced the release of his latest novel, "Deadly Voyeur," and will be selling signed copies Saturday at The Pour House during the downtown Wine Walk.
The novel is a sequel to the previous one, "Jagurundi" released in 2015, which follows an aging California police detective determined to solve a string of murders involving the local homeless population.
"I love a great story, and that's why I love to write," Hartman said. "Throughout my life and career I have been told that I am a great story teller, so after retirement in 2012, I decided to see if I could put that reputation to the test by becoming a novelist. 'Deadly Voyeur' has received some great reviews from members of my critique group, so I'm hopeful the general reading public will find it to be well worth the read."
The book signing will be from 1 to 5 p.m. Saturday at The Pour House.
Trending In: Local
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office Marine Unit pulls body from 1,062 feet in Lake Tahoe
- Busy Saturday set for Carson City
- Man held on felony domestic battery, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Male’s remains found inside truck retrieved from Lahontan Reservoir
- Carson City supervisors re-consider Lompa plan