Carson City health inspections for June 8
June 12, 2018
Carson City Health Department's food-service inspections for June 8. All scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations:
Capitol Shell, 1462 S. Carson St., scored 100 points.
Carson City BBQ Co., 5110 S. Edmonds Drive, 100 points.
Carson Stadium Cinemas, 2571 N. Carson St., 100 points.
Walmart Supercenter, deli, 3200 Market St., 100 points.
Walmart Supercenter, grocery, 3200 Market St., 100 points.
Recommended Stories For You
Walmart Supercenter, meat department, 3200 Market St., 100 points.
Walmart Supercenter, produce department, 3200 Market St., 100 points.
Walmart Supercenter, bakery, 3200 Market St., 96 points. The mechanical dishwasher didn't reach a final rinse temperature of 180 degrees.
Pho Country, 2495 N. Carson St., scored 95 points. Some food wasn't properly labeled and dated. The interior and exterior surfaces of the cooking units under the exhaust hood were coated in dust, grease and food debris. Similar conditions were found on the interior and exterior surfaces of the refrigerators and freezers. The garbage storage container lids weren't closed. The floor was dirty under the kitchen equipment and in corners and other hard-to-reach areas.
Trending In: Local
- Wild fire burning in Pinon and Upper Colony area of Lyon County
- Historic Jack’s Bar in Carson City sells; Nevada Builders Alliance purchases landmark for $300,000
- Dam at Little Washoe Lake could breach
- Man injured in Carson City rollover crash
- Man arrested on 11 counts of sexual assault, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office