Carson City health inspections for March 2
March 6, 2018
Carson City Health Department's food-service inspections for March 2. All scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations:
Adele's, 1112 N. Carson St., scored 100 points.
Baskin Robbins, 3947 S. Carson St., 100 points.
Black Bear Diner, 900 S. Carson St., 100 points.
Brewery Arts Center, caterer, 449 W. King St., 100 points.
Brewery Arts Center, Espresso Yourself Cafe, 449 W. King St., 100 points.
Recommended Stories For You
Economy Wash & Dry, 207 Hot Springs Road, 100 points.
Arco AM/PM, 1017 N. Carson St., 99 points. The three-basin sink area was cluttered with packaged food and other miscellaneous items.
Max Casino, snack bar, 900 S. Carson St., 97 points. Paper towels were missing from the employee sink, corrected on site.
Trending In: Local
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office Marine Unit pulls body from 1,062 feet in Lake Tahoe
- Busy Saturday set for Carson City
- Nevada’s newest state park opens near Yerington
- Man held on felony domestic battery, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Male’s remains found inside truck retrieved from Lahontan Reservoir