Carson City Health Inspections for Wednesday, Nov. 6, 2013 | NevadaAppeal.com
YOUR AD HERE »

Carson City Health Inspections for Wednesday, Nov. 6, 2013

Carson City Health Department’s food-service inspections for Oct. 31. All scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations:

Costco, deli department, 700 Old Clear Creek Road, scored 100 points.

Costco, grocery, 700 Old Clear Creek Road, 100 points.

Costco, meat department, 700 Old Clear Creek Road, 100 points.

Costco, produce department, 700 Old Clear Creek Road, 100 points.

Costco, restaurant, 700 Old Clear Creek Road, 100 points.

Thai Thai, 1300 S. Stewart St., 100 points.

Arco ampm, 720 S. Carson St., 99 points. Leaks were present under the thirst oasis and inside the cabinet to the left.

Arby’s, 1122 S. Carson St., 98 points. Garbage storage container lids were open, and exhaust hood baffles were dirty.

Dickey’s Barbecue Pit, 3250 Retail Drive, Suite 100, 98 points. Garbage storage container and grease barrel lids were open. Grease was spilled on the concrete pad inside the waste-storage area.

Carson City Community Center, 851 E. William St., 100 points.

Carson City Municipal Golf Course, Eagle’s Landing, 3999 Centennial Park Drive, 98 points. The interior roof area of the main ice machine was not clean, and there was water buildup on the floor behind the unit.

China East, 1810 U.S. Highway 50 E., 98 points. Baffles were removed from the grease hood, and grease had accumulated inside the hood (repeat violation). The shelves in the dry-food area were not kept clean. The pipes and wall areas behind the grill were not being kept clean of grease buildup. The ceiling vent over the three compartment sink was dirty with dust buildup. The light shield over the sink was cracked with some plastic missing.

Bodines Casino, 5650 S. Carson St., 95 points. All foods stored in the walk-in refrigerator were not properly covered. Dish wash racks were stored on the floor of the kitchen. Exhaust hood baffles were removed from the cooking exhaust system.