Carson City Host Lions Club needs acts for talent show
November 24, 2017
The Carson Host Lions Club is seeking three to four more individual local acts to perform in its Grand Slam Musical Talent Show, benefitting the Carson High School girls softball team.
The talent show will feature seven local acts performed by all ages at the Carson Nugget Ballroom Jan. 13, 6-9 p.m.
The goal is to raise $4,000 for the softball team, as tickets are $10 each and can be purchased from the team or the Lions Host Club.
Tickets are also available at several local merchants such as Arby's, Carson Nugget, Kaleidoscope, Ming's Restaurant, and Tito's Restaurant.
Those interested in auditioning can call Lions member Sam Herceg at 775-721-9947 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Local
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand