Carson City, Lyon and Storey county sheriff’s log Feb. 17
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Corey Bynum, 26, unemployed of Carson City, was arrested at 7:36 a.m. Friday on Highway 50 East on suspicion of probation violation and a Washoe County warrant for suspicion of felony burglary and possession of stolen property. No bail was set.
• Brian Michael Duncan, 20, and Todd Gregory Fruth, 44, were each additionally booked into the Carson City Jail on suspicion of felony battery by a prisoner. Bail for each was set at $20,000.
• Kristina Cannon, 19, of Carson City, was arrested at 2:25 p.m. Saturday on suspicion of felony grand larceny, a felony warrant for failure to appear and felony using false identification to avoid prosecution. Bail was set at $25,000.
• Michael Lloyd Cridebring, 59, of Bishop, Calif., surrendered at 6:15 p.m. Monday on South Carson Street on suspicion of felony parole violation. No bail was set.
• Carrie Marie Carson, 20, unemployed of Carson City, was arrested at 3:11 a.m. Tuesday in the 1700 block of Brown Street on suspicion of gross misdemeanor child endangerment and minor consuming. Bail was set at $2,720. Also arrested was Michael Anthony Gonzales, 20, of Carson City, on suspicion of gross misdemeanor child endangerment, petty larceny, minor consuming and two counts of misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $5,331.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• Graffiti reports on Sonoma Street and Monte Rosa Drive on Sunday.
• Coroner call at Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center at 6:56 p.m. Sunday
• Vehicle burglary report in the 3800 block of South Carson Street at 2:52 a.m. Monday.
• Coroner call in the 600 block of Oneida Street at 7:57 a.m. Monday.
• Coroner call at Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center at 2:08 a.m. Monday.
• Accident at Goni Road and Hot Springs Road at 5:47 p.m. Monday.
Deputies responded to the following calls:
• Arrest on Riverboat Road in Dayton at 1:58 a.m. Monday.
• Misdemeanor arrest on Soaring Way in Fernley at 12:27 p.m. Monday.
• Arrest on Osborne Lane in Mason Valley at 11:20 p.m. Monday.
• Report of 10 people fighting outside a Yerington Main Street casino at 2:02 a.m. Sunday.
• Coroner call on West Cedar Street in Fernley at 8:55 a.m. Sunday.
• A Fernley man on Country Ranch Road reported two stray dogs got into his chicken coop, killed all his chickens and tried to attack him at 4:16 p.m. Sunday.
• Report of a family of five shoplifting at the Fernley Walmart at 5:05 p.m. Sunday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
• Coroner call Saturday at 4:33 a.m. on Avenue De La Couleurs.
• Arrest on Mill Street at 7:03 a.m. Saturday.
• Caller on Combination Road reported finding one mule and two horses on his property at 4:27 p.m. Saturday.