Carson man convicted of rape up for parole
November 29, 2016
Harold Willard will appear for his second parole board hearing sometime in January.
Willard, now 28, was convicted in 2004 of sexually assaulting a younger male student at Carson High. According to court records, the victim told investigators
Willard said the assault was part of a gang initiation. The victim was threatened with a shotgun.
He was sentenced to life with parole possible after a minimum of 10 years but was denied parole in his first hearing two years ago.
Willard was just 16 when he was sentenced and is currently housed at Lovelock Correctional Center.
Trending In: Local
- Squaw Valley worker emerges from avalanche wrecked, but alive
- Carson City’s Matt Williams making return to Bay Area
- Catmandu purchases its facility
- Ormsby House likely to be retail/housing, Carson City supervisors told
- Senator Square: Carson High School students perform well at Nevada State Thespian Festival