Carson City Parks and Recreation Commission meets
The Carson City Parks and Recreation Commission meets at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday in the Sierra Room of the Carson City Community Center, 851 E. William St.
Staff updates will be presented on the following items:
• Mills Park and Carson High School parking changes
• Arlington Square Ice Skating Rink operations
• Lakeview Park
• Welcoming new board member Janice Brod
Among discussion items on the agenda are:
• Possible budget cuts for fiscal year 2010-11
• Fund-raising and donation opportunities for the department
• Projects for 2010
For more information, call 887-2262.?