Carson City Planning Commission has openings for two at-large members
April 16, 2018
The Planning Commission has openings for two at-large members for terms through January 2022.
The commission oversees all matters pertaining to Carson City's planning and zoning, land use, and growth management.
Commission meetings are held the last Wednesday of every month at 5 p.m. in the Sierra Room at the Carson City Community Center. Applicants must be willing to serve, without compensation, approximately 12 to 16 hours a month. Applications are available online at http://carson.org/government/boards-committees-and-commissions-bcc-s-original/volunteer-opportunities or in City Hall, 201 N. Carson Street, Suite 2. Applications are due by May 3 and are public documents once submitted.
The Board of Supervisors interviews applicants and appoint members. Interviews for the two at-large positions are tentatively planned for the May 17 board meeting.
Trending In: Local
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office Marine Unit pulls body from 1,062 feet in Lake Tahoe
- Busy Saturday set for Carson City
- Nevada’s newest state park opens near Yerington
- Man held on felony domestic battery, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Male’s remains found inside truck retrieved from Lahontan Reservoir