Carson City residents busted in pot sale
May 5, 2005
Three Carson City residents face felony drug charges, accused of selling 1-1/4 pounds of marijuana to an undercover informant.
Beau Server, 22, Nicholas Skaggs, 26, and Sarah Chadwick, 19, each were charged with sales of a controlled substance, marijuana, and conspiracy to violate the Uniform Controlled Substances Act.
The three were arrested April 28 following the alleged sale to an informant for $4,800 in the Wal-Mart parking lot in north Douglas County.
A search of their vehicles turned up four additional bags of marijuana for sale, a handgun and ammunition, drug paraphernalia and prescription drugs.
Trending In: Local
- Cardoza pleads guilty to second-degree murder in 2013 Carson City case
- Chicago-flavor restaurant coming to Carson City
- NV Energy CEO criticizes Energy Choice amendment
- 2018 Primary Election guide: Justice of the Supreme Court, Seat C
- Arrest for using cell phone while driving, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office