Carson City Road Report
The following information applies to the period of July 4-10:
Due to improvements at the wastewater treatment plant, Butti Way has been closed between East Fifth Street and Airport Road. However, Butti Way is expected to reopen by Friday. Traffic will be required to use detour routes until that time.
A project to complete a new north-south water transmission line on the east side of Carson City will result in one-lane traffic with flagger controls from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. on weekdays for the following roads:
• South Edmonds Drive between Fairview Drive and South Lompa Lane
• Damon Road between Tucker Court and South Edmonds Drive
• South Lompa Lane south of Edmonds Drive
• Conte Drive from Valley View Drive to Snyder Avenue
• Conte Drive from Damon Road to Sinbad Street
Due to a special event, Third Street will be closed between Carson Street and Curry Street on Friday from 2 p.m. to midnight.
Clearview Drive is closed between Edmonds Drive and Line Drive for construction on the next phase of the Nevada Department of Transportation freeway project. Detours are marked. The road is expected to reopen by October.
For more information,
call Patrick Pittenger at
887-2355 Ext. 7396.