Carson City road report
The following information applies to the period of July 11-17:
A project to complete a new north-south water transmission line on the east side of Carson City will result in one-lane traffic with flagger controls from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday for the following roads:
• Damon Road between Tucker Court and South Edmonds Drive
• South Lompa Lane south of Edmonds Drive
• Conte Drive from Valley View Drive to Snyder Avenue
• Conte Drive from Damon Road to Sinbad Street
The following closures will take place due to special events:
• On Wednesday, John Street will be closed between Carson Street and Curry Street from 5-10 p.m.
• On Saturday, East Telegraph Street will be closed between Plaza Street and Carson Street, and West Telegraph Street will be closed between Curry Street and Division Street, from 2-10 p.m.
Clearview Drive is closed between Edmonds Drive and Line Drive for construction on the next phase of the Nevada Department of Transportation freeway project. Detours are marked. The road is expected to reopen by October.
For more information, call Patrick Pittenger at 887-2355 Ext. 7396.