Carson City Road Report
The following information applies to the period of Nov. 7-13:
Butti Way will remain closed between Fairview Drive and Airport Road due to construction of a water line. In addition, Airport Road will be closed between Butti Way and Desatoya Drive. During construction, those wishing to access the Public Works building may do so via Fairview Drive to westbound Butti Way. Those wishing to access the Parks and Recreation Department offices or the Jump Around Carson (JAC) transit office may do so via the south gate to the Public Works Corporate Yard off of Butti Way, south of Airport Road.
A project to complete a new north-south water transmission line on the east side of Carson City will result in activity on the following roads. No lane closures are expected:
• Edmonds Drive between South Lompa Drive and Fairview Drive
• Damon Road between Tucker Court and South Edmonds Drive
• Bigelow Drive from Race Track Road to Snyder Avenue
• Snyder Avenue from Bigelow Drive to Conte Drive
The following activity is expected due to pedestrian improvements:
• Selby Street will be closed at Siskiyou Drive.
• There will be work along Stanton Drive between Siskiyou Drive and La Loma Drive.
There will be work along the north shoulder of Highway 50 between Arrowhead Drive and Flint Road for the installation of a gateway sign.
There will be no lane closures, but use caution.
The following activity is expected due to utility work:
• From Tuesday through Friday, there will be work along the north shoulder of Koontz Lane between Hillview Drive and the Koontz Lane Bridge.
• On Wednesday and Thursday, Knoblock Road will have a lane closure with flagger-controlled traffic just west of Panamint Road.
For information, call Patrick Pittenger at 887-2355 Ext. 7396.