Carson City road report for April 10-16, 2017
April 8, 2017
The following information applies to the period of April 10-16:
Sonoma Street east of Saliman Road to Halleck Drive, including the intersection of Halleck Drive and Sonoma Street, will be closed from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekdays beginning Monday. That portion of the road will be reconstructed. Detours will be provided.
Lane closures or restrictions are expected at the following locations due to road/utility work. Caution is advised.:
U.S. 50 at the U.S. 395 intersection will be reduced to one lane in each direction through April for freeway improvements
South Carson Street between Clear Creek and Snyder avenues will have the northbound travel lanes reduced to two lanes from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays.
Stewart Street will have single lane closures between Carson and Robinson streets from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Thursday.
Recommended Stories For You
Frontage Road, 800 feet south of Sonoma Street, will have single lane closures from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday-Friday.
Plaza Street will have the southbound lane closed between William and Sophia streets from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays.
Sophia Street will be closed between Carson and Plaza streets from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays.
Trending In: Local
- Ormsby House likely to be retail/housing, Carson City supervisors told
- Empire Ranch Golf Course sale falls through
- Live coverage of winter storm: Carson City offices closed today; 13 inches of snow falls in Carson City.
- Carson City Sheriff’s seek help in road rage incident
- Vegas to Reno freeway will bypass Douglas County