Carson City Road Report for Dec. 22-28
December 21, 2014
The following information applies to the period of Dec. 22-28.
Due to work in the median, there will be two-way traffic with flaggers on College Parkway between Ormsby Boulevard and College Drive from 8 a.m. to noon on Monday, Dec. 22.
There will be restricted lanes on E. Fifth Street between Roop Street and Parkland Avenue from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Wednesday. Two-way traffic will be maintained.
There will be work on the shoulder of Fairview Drive between E. Fifth Street and Butti Way from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Wednesday.
The following sidewalk closures are scheduled to occur during daytime hours Monday through Wednesday and Friday:
The west side of Carson Street between Proctor and Telegraph streets.
Recommended Stories For You
The north side of Proctor Street between Carson and Curry streets.
Trending In: Local
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand