Carson City road report for March 15-21
The Roop Street widening project will continue this week with the following impacts expected:
• Roop is closed from William Street to Stewart Street through the completion of the project.
• Roop Street will be closed from William Street to East Robinson Street through the end of March.
• William Street, eastbound and westbound left turn lanes at Roop closed.
• The intersections of Park, Adams, Lee and John streets with Roop will be closed to through traffic until project completion, traffic may cross Roop at Corbett and Long streets.
• The intersections of Caroline and Washington streets with Roop will be closed to through traffic until March 29.
Minor delays are expected on Arrowhead Drive and Goni Road in the vicinity of the intersection of those roads.
Lupin Drive will be closed from Highway 395 to Clear Creek Avenue for utility relocations. Access to businesses will be maintained south of Lupin Drive and east of Highway 395. For more information, call Daniel Doenges at 887-2355.