Carson City road report for March 22-28
For the week of March 22-28:
The Roop Street widening project will continue this week with the following impacts
• Roop is closed from William to Stewart streets through the completion of the project.
• Roop will be closed from William to East Robinson streets.
• William eastbound and westbound left turn lanes at Roop will be closed.
• The intersections of Park, Adams, Lee and John streets with Roop will be closed to through traffic until project completion, but traffic may cross Roop at Corbett and Long streets.
• The intersections of Caroline and Washington streets with Roop will be closed to through traffic until March 29.
Minor delays are expected on Arrowhead Drive and Goni Road in the vicinity of the intersection of those roads.