Carson City Road Report for May 7-13
May 5, 2018
The following information applies to the period of May 7-13:
Lane restrictions are expected at the following locations due to road/utility work:
U.S. 395 northbound will have reduced lanes between Airport Road and Stephanie Lane, weekdays, 6 p.m.-6 a.m.
Sierra Vista Lane will have reduced lanes between Pinion Hills Road and Rio Vista Lane, weekdays, 7 a.m.-5 p.m. Thirty-minute delays may be experienced between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Sheep Drive will be reduced to a single lane near Asphalt Drive, weekdays, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Clear Creek Drive will be reduced to a single lane between Lynnett Lane and Silver Sage Drive, weekdays, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
The intersection of Merrill and Salk roads will have reduced lanes, weekdays, 7 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Fermi Road will have reduced lanes between Goni and Salk roads, weekdays, 7 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Goni Road will have reduced lanes between Fermi and Avery roads, weekdays, 7 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Trending In: Local
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit