Carson City Road Report for Oct. 15-21, 2018
October 14, 2018
The following information applies to the period of Oct. 15-21:
Work will continue on the Downtown Curry Streetscape Project. For specific details regarding traffic impacts as a result of the project, please refer to http://www.carsonproud.com/ for more information. This source will be updated weekly throughout the duration of the project.
Road closures expected at the following locations due to road/utility work:
Intersection of Clear Creek Avenue and Center Drive will be closed, Wednesday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Clear Creek Avenue will be closed between Center Drive and Snyder Avenue, Monday-Sunday, all hours.
North Ormsby Boulevard/Combs Canyon Road will be closed between Dartmouth Drive and Robb Drive, Monday-Friday, all hours.
Recommended Stories For You
Lane restrictions are expected at the following locations due to road/utility work.
Nichols Lane will have reduced lanes between U.S. 50 and Carmine Street, Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Kings Canyon Road will have reduced lanes between Custer Circle and Canyon Drive, Monday-Thursday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
South Edmonds Drive will have intermittent single-lane closures between Fairview Drive and De Ann Drive, Monday-Sunday, all hours.
Trending In: Local
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand